TP LINK REPEATER SETUP
What's a TP-LINK Extender Setup?
The TP-Link Extender Setup is a Wifi Extender made by the American company TP-Link Repeater. It’s a gadget that simply expands the power and range of your Wifi signal. These machines are commonly used in offices, schools, manufacturing, warehouses, stores, etc. to ensure optimum internet speed in all regions.
Why TP-LINK WIFI EXTENDER?
When you have an Internet/Wifi service, the Internet carrier installs a router (antenna box) that links all your equipment to the Internet.
So, essentially, the router acts as a hub that provides secure internet around your home through Ethernet and Wi-Fi. Today, the ethernet is essentially a wire that guarantees optimum speed with zero barriers. In the other side, the wifi is a pulse.
The effective range of the standard 2.4 GHz bandwidth wifi network is 300 feet. Simply put, if you put a router in the middle of a field, you can get a good wifi signal in a range of 300 feet. But inside your home, you have walls, doors, chairs, etc., and they absorb waves that reduce their energy by half. That’s why the speed of your wifi varies inside your own home.
HOW DOES TP LINK EXTENDER SETUP WORKS?
Steps to TP-Link Extender Setup Configuration:
- Plug-in the TP-Link Extender to your wall socket.
- Link it to the Ethernet cable on your device.
- Open any web browser on your device and extend the wifi login to TP-Link to tplinkrepeater.net.
- Choose Simple Configuration, and press Next.
- Choose your area and press the Next button.
- The TP-Link Wireless Extender can now search for wireless networks.
- Choose your wireless network from the list shown, and then click Next.
- Select your wireless password when asked.
- Tap Copy on the main router if you want a single wide wireless network, or Configure if you want to build a separate network.
- Choose the Next choice. Now, search the network settings in the final browser.
- Click Finish if the settings are right.
TP LINK WIFI EXTENDER
TP LINK WPS BUTTON SETUP PROCESS
How do I use WPS on my TP-Link? Here are the steps:
- Plug in the TP-Link Extender in the Wall Outlet near your router.
- Click the WPS button on the back of the router.
- When the WPS Lead blinks, press the WPS button on your Extender.
- Wait a bit as the TP-Link Extender configures the Wi-Fi network automatically.
- Now check whether or not the link is functional.
Login to TP Link Wifi Extender
To keep track of your account, you need to log in to the TP Connection wifi extender. If you have an account, you can access the details anytime you want. You can log in to the TP Connection WiFi Extender via a web browser. Only when we log in to the Wi-Fi extender would we be able to reach the computer. We can get a notice about changes or problems if we log in to the TP-Link Wi-Fi Extender. It is mostly used to keep track of your TP Wi-Fi Extender account. Here are the instructions for signing in to the TP-Link Wi-Fi Extender.
Steps to login to your TP-Link WiFi Extender
- Link the device to the TP-link LAN port using the Ethernet cable.
- Manually allocate the Static IP address to the machine.
If you don’t know how to allocate it, follow the steps below. If you have a Windows 7 setup, please follow the steps below.
- You can now set the default IP address to 192.168.1x if your static IP address is 192.168.0.254.
- Open any web browser, type the Extender IP address, and press the Enter button.
- In the corresponding fields, enter the credentials.
- The default name of the account and password is the admin.
- After entering the credential, press the OK button.
The above IP settings are intended for the setup login of the web-based interface of TP-Link.